To deliver ever-improving value, quality of service and professionalism from start to finish that will meet and exceed the expectations of my customers through support and professional guidance which will be achieved through communication, reliability, competency, integrity, and accountability.
QUALITY SERVICE GUARANTEE
Nobody is perfect and sometimes errors and miscommunication will occur. However, my goal is to always meet and exceed the expectations of my customers. This
can be achieved through mutual communication, reliability, competency, integrity, and accountability. I am committed to meet your requirements in terms of the quality of my service and professionalism. Deliver ever-improving value from start to finish.
Expectations from me as your Realtor®:
• Streamline your Experience
• Making things right if we fall short: Keeping you updated and providing options if things don’t go to plan on the day
• Respect your time
• Reliability Guarantee: Always here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Commitment to the privacy of your personal information
The relationship between a real estate agent and a client is called a fiduciary relationship. Fiduciary means faithful servant, and an agent is a fiduciary of the client. In real estate, a broker or a salesperson can be the agent of a seller or a buyer.
Here’s a list of the fiduciary duties that an agent owes my client.
• Obedience: Faithful performance where it is not unethical or unlawful
• Loyalty: The agent owes undivided loyalty to the client and puts the client’s interests above her own.
• Disclosure: The agent must disclose to the client any information she receives that may benefit the client’s position in a negotiation.
• Confidentiality: The agent must keep confidential any information given to her by her client, especially information that may be damaging to the client in a negotiation.
• Accounting: The agent must account for all funds entrusted to her and not commingle (combine) client/customer funds with her personal and /or business funds.
• Reasonable Care and Diligence: The agent must use all of her skills to the best of her ability on behalf of the client.
NOT ALL AGENTS ARE CREATED EQUAL
7 Reasons to Work With a REALTOR®
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the
REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
1. Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. The first obligation is to you, the client.
2. An expert guide. Buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the
3. Objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information
about each property. REALTORS® can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need. By understanding both your needs and search area,
they can also point out neighborhoods you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
4. Expanded search power. Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. A REALTOR® can help you find opportunities not listed on home
search sites and can help you avoid out-of-date listings that might be showing up as available online but are no longer on the market.
5. Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a
purchase agreement that allows enough time for you to complete inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
6. Up-to-date experience. Most people buy only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it
before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS® handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
7. Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.