To deliver ever-improving value, quality of service and professionalism from start to finish that will meet and exceed the expectations of my customers
through support and professional guidance which will be achieved through communication, reliability, competency, integrity, and accountability.
Quality Service Guarantee
Nobody is perfect and sometimes errors and miscommunication will occur. However, my goal is to always meet and exceed the expectations of my customers. This can be achieved through mutual communication, reliability, competency, integrity, and accountability. I am committed to meet your requirements in terms of the quality of my service and professionalism. Deliver ever-improving value from start to finish.
Expectations from me as your Realtor®:
• Streamline your Experience
• Making things right if we fall short: Keeping you updated and providing options if things don’t go to plan on the day
• Respect your time
• Reliability Guarantee: Always here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Commitment to the privacy of your personal information
The relationship between a real estate agent and a client is called a fiduciary relationship. Fiduciary means faithful servant, and an agent is a fiduciary of the client. In real estate, a broker or a salesperson can be the agent of a seller or a buyer.
Here’s a list of the fiduciary duties that an agent owes my client.
• Obedience: Faithful performance where it is not unethical or unlawful
• Loyalty: The agent owes undivided loyalty to the client and puts the client’s interests above her own.
• Disclosure: The agent must disclose to the client any information she receives that may benefit the client’s position in a negotiation.
• Confidentiality: The agent must keep confidential any information given to her by her client, especially information that may be damaging to the client in a negotiation.
• Accounting: The agent must account for all funds entrusted to her and not commingle (combine) client/customer funds with her personal and /or business funds.
• Reasonable Care and Diligence: The agent must use all of her skills to the best of her ability on behalf of the client.