Candelas Home for Sale
18512 W 93rd Place, Arvada, CO 80007
3 Bedrooms + Study | 3.5 Bathrooms | 3 Car Garage | Listed at $639,000
QUICK MOVE IN – THOUSANDS IN UPGRADES. Better than new!
This Ranch style home features 3 Bedrooms + Study, 3.5 Baths, and 3.5 Car Garage is only a few months old. Open floor plan features large Kitchen with island and dark brown cabinetry, Butler’s Pantry, Stainless Steel Kitchen-Aid Appliances, Dual Fuel Range, and Two separate Ovens, You will also find a Cosmo Fireplace in Great Room and Brick/Stone Style Fireplace in Dining (a $12K upgrade), 8 ft. doors, Rain Shower in Master bath, designer lighting throughout and Covered Patio. Main Floor Laundry Room. Enjoy your own private, low-maintenance oasis in the backyard. A covered porch with extended patio, putting green, and newly planted trees and bushes. Perfect for entertaining.
Other special features include Finished Basement with 10′ ceilings and Rec Room w/ additional bedroom and bath, Pre-plumbed for Wet Bar, plus Two Large Storage Areas.
Schedule a showing today!
*** Why wait for a new build? When you can move right in! ***
Located in desirable Candelas community, new K-8 school, Two Rec Centers with Outdoor Pools, Fitness Center, Tennis courts, Parks and Trails. HOA is a metro district & fees are incorporated into property taxes.
Candelas is a master planned community in Arvada, Colorado with over 1,000 acres of open terrain, beautiful city views and small-town charm just minutes from Boulder.
Candelas is comprised of over 11,500 acres of protected land, 193 acres of open space and 6,000 acres of Rocky Flats Wildlife. Enjoy Colorado’s natural beauty and majestic views while enjoying the convenience of Denver’s metropolitan centers.
- Nearly 1,500 acres of master-planned community
- Over 13.5 miles of hiking and biking trails nearby
- On-site school – Click here for more info on Three Creeks K-8
- Five active family-friendly parks and community garden
- Two Neighborhood Swim and Fitness Clubs
- Planned Candelas Town Center with future shopping/dining/entertainment
- 193 acres of Open Space
- Easy commute to Golden, Boulder and Denver
- Surrounded by majestic mountains, canyons, valleys and Colorado’s big blue skies